L’Université de Londres (SOAS) recherche deux enseignants chercheurs pour le département d’économie.
About the role
Department of Economics has vacancies for 2 fixed term Senior Teaching Fellows to cover UG and PGT teaching across the following areas.
- Development Economics
We are expecting to appoint STFs to deliver this teaching and the final configuration of teaching across these areas will be discussed with the successful candidate(s). We have vacancies for a total of 1.5 FTE posts and are open to the configuration of this to match our teaching needs with the candidate’s needs. Please state in your application what your preferred hours are. Internal applicants will be considered first for these positions.
The salary includes payment for duties related to the sole convening of modules, including:
- Design and preparation of weekly lectures and tutorials
- Provision of course materials, such as course handbook, reading lists, and uploading of course materials onto the Virtual Learning Environment
- Marking of course assessments (essays and exams)
- Writing required exam papers
- Attendance at departmental meetings, exam scrutiny meetings and exam boards
- Communication with students outside class and provision of weekly office hours during term time
- Completion of class registers and student records.
Closes : 30th August 2020
L’ensemble des informations relative à ces postes est disponible sur le site de l’université.