Retrouvez l’AAC dans le fichier associé à ce billet.
The EUROFRAME group of research institutes (CASE, CPB, DIW, ESRI, ETLA, IfW Kiel, NIESR, OFCE, PROMETEIA, WIFO) will hold its twentieth annual Conference on Economic Policy Issues in Europe in Kiel on 7 June 2024. The aim of this conference is to bring together academics, and policy-oriented economists by providing a forum for debate on economic policy issues relevant in the European context.The global economic order seems to be undergoing a fundamental transformation, which is characterised by growing competition between China, Europe, and the United States and a shift from a rules-based to a more power-based system, while geopolitical conflicts are taking place in a highly interdependent world economy.
For the 20th EUROFRAME Conference, we seek both empirical and theoretical policy-relevant papers. Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Adjustment of global value chains in response to the new geopolitical setting
- Challenges to the European Single Market in the context of new industrial policy approaches
- Implications for (the European) governance
- Macroeconomic impact in terms of growth, inflation and income distribution
- Green transition: risk or opportunity for reshoring?
- The impact of economic sanctions on sanctionised and sanctioning countries
- Economic significance of the enlarged BRICS group of countries and of Global South emergence
- The role of the dollar and euro in the global economy
- Draft papers (or extended abstracts) should be submitted by e-mail by 29 February 2024 to email@example.com
- Drafts should include: title of communication, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, corresponding author’s e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. Please indicate whether you are willing to act as a discussant.
- Corresponding authors will be informed of the decision of the scientific committee by mid- April 2024.
- Full papers should be received by e-mail by 23 May 2024.