EPOG2.0 is an international Master’s course, developing a pluralistic approach in economics, and in which institutionalist and heterodox approaches are highlighted.
The objective of EPOG2.0 is to train a new generation of experts. Its graduates will be able to assess and rethink macroeconomic, innovation and economic development policies through the lens of the ecological emergency. EPOG2.0 is an innovative master programme that articulates systematically how sustainability issues penetrate macroeconomic policy-making, innovation trends, corporate responsibility and development activity.
The core design of the EPOG2.0 Master’s relies on the development of an expertise in a specific field and a general understanding of interdependencies among economic policies with a precise, consistent and continuous course progression.
Students are being awarded a double diploma from two European (or South African) prestigious universities.
The partners include a number of prestigious institutions :
– Berlin School of Economics and Law
– University of Roma Tre
– Kingston University
– University of the Witwatersrand
– University of Paris 13
– University Paris Diderot – Paris 7
– The French Agency for Development
More information : www.epog2.eu
WHEN AND HOW TO APPLY?
Deadline is January 30, 2020 – 14:00 (Paris time).
Please anticipate the fact that the application process is quite demanding and it is is recommended to start as early as possible.
Please also consider thoroughly the options you wish to apply for since the focus of courses, the degrees they lead to and the host institutions and countries differ according to the option and major.
More information on the call HERE and the admission procedure HERE.
The course will start in September 2020.
The selection will be organised jointly with the EPOG+ programme. In order to apply for EPOG2.0, you will be redirected to the joint EPOG+/EPOG2 platform. Under “Campaign”, pick “EPOG+”. You will then be able to choose which EPOG2.0 and/or EPOG+ options you want to apply to.
- Régulation de la discipline
- 10e Congrès international de l’AFEP : Ressources
- 9e Congrès International de l’AFEP 2019 : Penser l’économie de demain et le futur de l’économie politique
- 8e Congrès de l’AFEP 2018 à Reims : Crises et transitions
- 7ème congrès de l’AFEP 2017 à Rennes : Vers une désintégration de l’Europe ?
- 6ème Congrès de l’AFEP 2016 à Mulhouse
- 5ème Congrès de l’AFEP 2015 à Lyon
- 4ème Congrès de l’AFEP 2014 à Paris
- 3ème Congrès de l’AFEP 2013 à Bordeaux
- 2ème Congrès de l’AFEP 2012 à Paris
- 1er Congrès de l’AFEP 2010 à Lille
- Les vidéos des congrès de l’AFEP
- Campagne de recrutement 2018
- Informations professionnelles